english forum

hello my blogger follower ... :D
first i want story2 about yesterday was my ENGLISH FORUM !!
i had a great day wif my fwen dat time !
weeeeeee ....
i will remember dat moment 4 ever ! 
this is how my forum b4 beginnnn.... 
uhuhuhuhu 
:D


azwan  bea

amalina
(manager)

nur` aqilah (ME)
(chef)
**funny look !!

shaliza alwani
(host)

amirul hafiz
(dean for faculty of HFTM )


our lecturer
(pn.aza)
after forum finished :D
**penat tol nk pose !

after forum finished
**fuhh penat pose tonggek ! ahaha

amirul wif new hair style !
**poyo ! 
azwan,fathy,farhan,amirul
**macho man ??? ahaha

this is my group n lecturer(choc color) for my forum ....

ENGLISH class
(gurls)
section 6
**miss u guys so much !!
ENGLISH class
(boys)
section 6
**miss u guys so much !!


i will remember dis moment 4 ever !!
:D
thx 2 ur lecturer PUAN AZHARINA ABDUL RAZAK
coz u teach us so much 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...